|College Basketball Game 2014, brought to you by Rusty Lugnuts, hosted by The Cool Pool
|At any time while navigating the College Basketball Game, you may click on the main banner at the top of the page to
return to the CBG Main Page.
To return to The Fantasy Sport Site Home, click here:
The Fantasy Sport Site Home
|1. Choose one team per Conference (ACC, Big East, Big 10, Big 12, PAC12, SEC and West
Coast) with your total dollar amount spent to be at or under $24.
2. Teams are ranked dollar wise from $6 - $1 based on RPI.
3. Weekly picks will be due each week by Sunday night at 11:59PM and will be for the games
to be played on the upcoming Monday through Sunday.
4. The Win/Loss Record of your selected teams combined that week from Mon-Sun will be
your weekly score.
5. Teams will be ranked based on the amount of total wins per week of their selected teams.
6. The top 1/4 of teams would earn 3 wins, the next 1/4 2 win, 1 loss, the next 1/4 1 win 2
losses and the bottom 1/4 3 losses.
7. Weekly ties would be broken by winning pct, then amount of $ spent that week, then total
weekly wins earned to date.
8. There will be 10 weeks of regular season games.
9. Weeks 4-10 will count towards your Conference Standings.
10. The 2 teams in the conference with the most wins that week earn 2 wins, the next 2 teams
earn 1 win, 1 loss, the bottom 2 teams earn 2 losses.
11. The top team in each conference will earn a spot in the championship tournament, with
the remaining (5) spots being filled by at-large teams. 4 teams advance to the Finals.
12. The remaining teams will play in an "NIT" type tournament to end the season.
13. Team Names will be any Division I or Division II school with a basketball team.
14. Weekly Picks are sent via the picksheet page.
Item 15 New for 2018-19
15. Several teams will be invited to play in tournaments for week 2 of the season.
|Hardcourt Hoops University Rules