|World Tour Soccer 2014, brought to you by Rusty Lugnuts, hosted by The Fantasy Sport Site
|At any time while navigating the World Tour Soccer Game, you may click on the main banner at the top of the page to
return to the WTS Main Page.
To return to The Fantasy Sport Site Home, click here:
The Fantasy Sport Site Home
1. Players select a League Soccer team name (not a national team).
2. Games will be based on International Tournaments or Groups of International Friendly games.
3. For each tournament, players selects a winner for every game.
4. Games are given point values of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 points for correctly selecting the winner. For ties, you earn 1/2 the game value.
5. Players are ranked by amount of points they score in the tournament, with the player with the most points winning the tournament.
6. The tiebreaker is wins in 5pt games, then 4pt games, then 3pt games, then 2pt games, then 1pt games, then FIFA ranking.
7. Points earned through winning games in a tournament go towards your FIFA ranking points.
8. Tournament winner gets 5 bonus ranking points, 2nd gets 2 bonus rank points and 3rd gets 1 bonus rank point.
9. Picks due by 11:59pm night before tournament begins, unless otherwise stated.
10. There are 10 regular season tournaments.
11. World Cup (Playoffs) will be Week 11 and 12 ("International Friendlies" for teams not making the playoffs).
12. 4 teams with the highest FIFA rankings advance (ties broken by Tournaments won, 2nds, 3rds).
13. Playoffs Week 1 - 1 vs. 4 (1 gets 2 extra points), 2 vs. 3 (2 gets 1 extra point).
14. In the Championship and 3rd Place Games - Higher seed get 1 extra point.